Monday, 12 September 2016

Manic Monday - "Le Cirque"

When I first started on this kit, my thoughts were to 
make a cutsie one with little animals performing.
Then a little birdie said, "Why not go vintage?"
I loved the idea, so here is the result.

"Le Cirque"
The kit contains 24 (3600x3600pixel) background papers
and 100 full sized elements created at 300dpi.


Click on the Close-up previews to get a better look.





Closer look at the background papers.
















Find the kit in my stores.
or
or
or

*****************************************

My team and I created some layouts as examples.

Amazing An

Adorable Annemarie

Fabulous Francis

Kind-hearted Karen

Lively Linda

Lovely Lindy

Me

**********************************************

I hope you like the quickpage I created for you.

(available until September 18th)

Have a joy-joy day!
Post a Comment