Wednesday, 22 March 2017

New Release - "Maybe Today" and a freebie

Looking for a page kit that can be used for every day scrapping?
I have been trying my hand at extracting elements and this kit
has several pieces done by me.
I wanted to give you some things that are not available anywhere else.
I hope you like what is in this package.

"Maybe Today"

Contains 24 background papers and 60 embellishments
all full size and created at 300dpi.







The background previews have a different look.
I want you to be able to see the whole paper instead of just a piece.




Find this brand new kit in my stores.
Get it for a limited time at 45% off.
or
or
or

********************************************************

I created these layouts to show off some of the items in the kit.



********************************************************

Here is a little sample for you.

Expired

(available for a short time)

Have a great day!
Post a Comment