Tuesday, 16 May 2017

May 2017 MyMemories Designers' Blogtrain

Time for the MyMemories Blogtrain.
Roll along and collect all the pieces to create a wonderful kit.
I remember when I first started digi-scrapping,
I gathered up the blogtrains when they came out every month.
It seems so long ago but they are still in my collection to use when needed.
I thank all those that participated in the past that lead me to where I am now.
I hope you like my little offering this month.


Find my part here

You will be directed to each designers store at the MyMemories site. 
If you have not already done so, you will need to sign up for an account.  
This is a one time sign up and no purchase is necessary.
Available until June 1st.

*********************************************************************

I also have a full size kit matching this blogtrain. 
Get it for 30% off  until May 22nd.




*********************************************************************

Here are a couple of extra freebies for you today.





*********************************************************************

Here is this month's list:


Post a Comment