Tuesday, 9 May 2017

New Release - "Bee Blossoms" plus a freebie

The buzzing of bees around flowers used to scare a younger me.
As I got older, I received several stings which lead me to respect them.
Now I understand what they are all about and
that we cannot survive without them doing their job.

"Bee Blossoms"

Contains 12 background papers and 25 embellishments
created full size at 300 dpi for print quality.




Available at 35% off for one week only

or
or
or


**************************************************

Layout has a photo of a pretty ground cover that grows in our yard.


This one has photos of flowers that bloom every year to please us.


**************************************************

I hope you like this cluster frame I made for you.
Get it free from my store for one week.


Expired

Have a great day!

Post a Comment