Pages

Thursday 1 September 2022

September 2022 Scrap Twist Blogtrain

 


This month our topic is something that has always interested me.

Egypt has been something that fascinated me for years.

I've researched all the way back to their first rulers.

The country is beautiful, filled with wonders.

I tried to capture some of that in the kit I created.

Get my part HERE or HERE or click on the preview below.

(If the link doesn't work, please try again as the server sometimes has issues)




Here are the other stops:

(Remember we are all in different time zones, 
so if someone doesn't have their part posted please try again)






7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kit and also I think that you organize this. So thank you twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://digiscrapangelhaze.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I cannot download it from adrive. this happened with several of your kits as well as others who have their stuff on adrive. :( Other than that, the kit looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci ve-ry-much Marniejo ! Your kit is staggering, beautiful and so neat... 8o
    C from Paris ☼

    ReplyDelete