Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2023

It's been a long time




 Hello everyone!

So many things have happened since January.

As some of you may have noticed, I no longer have any links to Facebook here.

My account there has been totally blocked by someone or something.

I have tried everything possible over the last months to get it back without any success.

I do not have any control over my groups or pages there which is sad.

There have also been 2 deaths in our family as well. (none from THE virus)

I will try my best to continue to off digi items for you.

Studying the Bible has become a large part of my life, opening my eyes to things I never knew.

I pray you are well and look forward to continuing our friendship.




5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the losses in your family. 1 is hard enough to endure.
    Facebook can be so incredibly frustrating. Hope they help you to get it figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about those losses in your family. And FB can be such a pain. I was blocked out of IG, even though I don't have anything there that could do that. IG is affiliated with FB, I think...

    I am glad that your faith is a big part of your life...way better than FB, anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing you strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the valuable resources you've shared in this blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete